Sunday, April 3, 2011

a touch of spring

I've missed seeing seasons change. So when I was called to PA this winter to help my daughter's family , I thought I might see spring. As a thank you to me for coming , Vicky and the babies and I went to the Philadelphia flower show.
It was held at the convention center in the middle of the city. US cities are so different from the South American ones I've been in , much safer, and more diverse . I waited with the stroller on a corner while Vicky went into a store for egg rolls I was uneasy she said it's perfectly safe which it was...















The theme was spring time in Paris















The simple~

we got some great ideas and were inspired















The intricate~















the designs were amazing , who would have thought to roll ferns in to this...


all flower material


















this was a great vertical display
















For me this was the best display, square "trees" filled in with many different plant material









The babies loved their first flower show!!















HAPPY SPRING

No comments:

Post a Comment