

I've been helping out at the Nate Saint Memorial School, subbing and helping with the Christmas play. It's a great group of kids from First grade to 8th grade. They made ornaments for the Hospital 's lobby tree. They performed an abridged version of the Best Christmas Pageant Ever.
back stage

Most of the girls attend Girls Club on Wednesday afternoons at the house, we've studied Ruth and are going through Esther, we've baked embroidered, learned how to write a proper letter,and I hope had fun. I love working with all these missionary kids they are a special bunch.

I just found your blog via Women of the Harvest blog roll (on Coffeegirl's blog), but had to go roundabout via your old Xanga site. Maybe you could contact the editor of WOTH to change your link to this one. It was nice "meeting" you today. If you ever want to move north, there is an MK school here (Oaxaca, Mexico) that would love to have you!
ReplyDeleteJamie Jo , I don't teach just volunteer here and there... we are looking for a teacher here for a few months..
ReplyDelete