There is an ad in Maine about a store that says "I should have bought it when I saw it...." So true around here so I'm always looking and thinking when I might use or need something. In March we received a Christmas pkg with Martha Stewart Christmas magazine I looked briefly and put it away till this fall. When I saw these "snow"covered branches back in September... I thought about the MS mag and got inspired.
then there is just being crafty and using what you or a friend has.....thus homemade gift tags , these were fun to make, and felt ornaments
And as many plastic snow flakes I can find!!
Our discount 90% Target tree, with some ornaments from Maine , most from Costa Rica and here.

Our house from the out side.. putting up lights and not freezing... and lights on a blooming hibiscus..just felt wrong.
Merry Christmas to all!!!

Love your felt ornaments!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDelete